Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Where The *&*^%# Have You Been?

... I'm sure you're all asking. Very sorry for the long delay. My only excuse is that I'm heading back to work next week and I'm trying to practice being away from Ada. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's actually very difficult. Thor and I went on a lovely hike with his dad (see below), I've been to a yoga class and have done a little shopping... and the bottom line is that it's hard to be away from her.
No matter how lovely the setting I'm in , I'm still totally preoccupied with how she is and what she's up to. It was a beautiful hike though -- most of the way down the Shawangunk ridge, in the most brilliant Fall colors I've ever seen.

I'm going to make up for my long absence by posting a bunch of stuff today... stay tuned!

No comments: