Sunday, September 16, 2007

Greatest Hits

In order to give you something to do next week, I thought I'd post some pictures we took ages ago, since many of you might not have seen them.

This is one of my favorites -- Ada's first burp. I'm extremely clumsy with her but she was so tiny then that my palm was larger than her entire torso... I don't have the daintiest of hands but still! I love her expression here... and I also love her hat. Genius!


This is another of my favorites -- in her first week, just after a bath, in the sunshine and still very unsure about who we were and where all the nice ladies from the NICU went...


This is another fabulous one -- a bath in the sink in our bathroom, since the kitchen sink just seemed way too big. I like to think she's displaying early evidence of a serious sense of humor.

3 comments:

bad_demon said...

put me down king kong!

Kirin said...

I look at these pictures everyday, eagerly awaiting an update.

Auntie Dana said...

Much prefers showing off photos of Ada Adorable than working!