Monday, April 14, 2008

Rough and Tumble Brunching

Ada can totally hold her own, even if she isn't the biggest baby on the block. For evidence, check out these photos of a recent brunch at our friends Liza and Ryan's house, with their extremely cute and very mobile baby, Luke:

Here Ada was moving just a bit too slow -- Luke has places to GO! Ada was cramping his style so down she goes! I have to say I don't think I've ever seen a baby move as fast as Luke crawling down the hallway. Zoom!

Thor and Ada have a flying technique called, "Throw the Baby Up in the Air" -- it's highly scientific and very much still in the research phases. However, research has shown that under certain conditions, babies can actually levitate. Thor has recently gotten a grant from the navy to test his methods on aircraft carriers. Very hush, hush.
"Phew! I've been up, I've been down. I don't know which way I'm going!"

She's small but tough. Also, in case you're wondering, yes, we do dress her like a juvenile delinquent every day. You gotta problem with 'dat?

No comments: