Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Walkabout

A few weekends ago, my friend Allison and I piled into the camper van with Ada and Allison's twin boys, Thomas and Max. It was a sight: three car seats and weekend gear for three babies. I think the moon landing was only slightly more logistically intense. You can see more pictures from the weekend here: http://malcolmsisters.blogspot.com.

Allison captured this photo of Ada learning to walk all by herself -- I just love this image. It's a view of Ada that I see a lot of these days: her back to me as she scurries off to investigate some horrifically dangerous object. Why are they only attracted to precipices, wild animals, virulent piles of garbage and other gaping maws of destruction? How about reading about cuddly bunnies and puppies on Mama's lap? What's wrong with that, I ask you?

No comments: