Friday, December 19, 2008

The Great is the Enemy of the Good...

Or so I've been thinking lately. I've been so swamped with work that I can't really find time to either photograph the little one, or post photos that I actually have. So in an effort to just get some stuff up there, here's a big, mostly unorganized clump:

PLAY GROUP!!!



PIZZA!


UNCLE HALE AND ADA!
She's absolutely amazing! She finally broke the 20lb mark, which is incredibly exciting. She's an all-singing, all-dancing floor show from early morning to bed time. Her favorite new song is Jingle Bells, although I'm not sure where she heard it. Through the ether, I suppose!

Ada is also learning to talk at an amazing rate. This evening when I asked her if she liked something she was eating she said, "I like it!" She also puts her finger into her nose and says, "boogers!" which is gross but no less entertaining.

No comments: