Monday, January 28, 2008

Backlog

For those of you who check Ada Today every day, I have two things to say: 1) I'm sorry for being so delinquent and 2) you've hit the jackpot today. I'm finally getting a chance to put up a bunch of cute new pics of the little one -- all from the last weeks. She's doing great -- breakdancing all around her play mat, babbling loudly, drinking from a sippy cup and mostly babbling at high volume. I've broken the images up into a few different themes, and because I believe in eating dessert first, I'll start with the goofy ones.

Goofiness, Personified:

It's fun to take her picture but she just won't stop trying to eat the camera, which is a little difficult to manage. I must admit, maintaining this blog was a LOT easier when she just stayed put and slept a lot. I keep dropping the camera and preventing her from getting herself tangled up in something!

No comments: